ProTalent are currently working with a multi sited accountancy firm to recruit a Payroll Administrator to join their well established firm.
As Payroll Administrator, you will have responsibility for a wide range of payroll clients for the firm.
• Well established accountancy firm with offices in London and Sussex
• Loyal and diverse client base
• Friendly and professional team
• Lovely offices
• Offering a really nice working environment
Main duties & responsibilities as Payroll Administrator:
• Process, weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls
• Liaise with clients from business owners and senior personnel
• Liaise with HMRC regarding client queries
• Deal with all payroll queries and processes including pension legislation
• RTI Payroll & Auto Enrolment
The successful applicant:
• Will have worked as a Payroll Specialist in an accountancy firm previously
• Sound knowledge of UK payrolls
• Logical individual with good attention to detail
This is a brilliant opportunity to develop payroll knowledge and further own career in a fantastic and successful firm.
Thank you for your interest. To apply for this position, please do so through this website or contact ProTalent directly to discuss further.
We will endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours.
Thank you for your interest.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job