Our client is seeking an experienced Payroll Specialist to join their team
Key responsibilities are:
- Manage the team portfolio of payroll clients, including allocation of jobs and monitoring of work and issues within the team. Look after portfolio of own clients too.
- Running clients payroll from start to finish and dealing with any queries from the clients irrespectively.
- Managing staff / client issues / problems on payroll matters.
- Ensuring that developments in payroll related matters are monitored and reacted to.
- Preparation of quotes for prospective clients.
- Handling engagement letters and formal procedures for new clients.
- Ensure take on procedures for new clients won are dealt with on a timely basis to ensure the client experiences a smooth transition.
If you have previous payroll experience and you are available immediately then please apply now