A great opportunity for a permanent, full time Payroll Specialist based in Trafford.
Working for a very well established, well known organisation. Based in a fast paced team who pride themselves on strong team work and maintaining a positive working environment.
This role is reporting in to the Payroll Manager.
The duties include:
- Making sure payroll is completed on time
- Processing starters and leavers plus SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP
- Calculate tax and NI deductions
- Make sure records are correct and up to date
- Assisting with reports
- Deal with queries internally and externally
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar payroll position - Essential
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment - Essential
- Have up to date knowledge of payroll legislation - Essential
- Be a strong communicator at all levels - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £19,000 to £23,500 per annum + Parking + Pension
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job