My client an international market leader based in Telford, seek to recruit a Payroll Specialist to undertake a key role within the HR Services team reporting directly to the Payroll Manager whilst working very closely with the finance team. The key objective is to deliver, efficient and timely end to end payroll services whilst engaging with global and local teams to ensure the specialist areas are aligned to business needs whilst applying a continuous improvement ethos to ultimately increase customer satisfaction.
- Manage the service delivery of the specialist payroll finance tasks for both the UK and Ireland payrolls. This will include but not limited to: reconciliations, pension reporting, control accounts, recharges and end of year reporting.
- Joint responsibility for the UK Shares Schemes
- To be part of and work with the Payroll Manager and project lead on any payroll related projects. i.e. Integrations and Acquisitions
- Providing advice and support on specialist payroll policy and procedure to managers, employees and payroll team.
- Responsible for compliance and legislative updates and to cascade these to the payroll team with the support of the Payroll Manager via training and informative sessions
- Support the Payroll Manager with payroll audits to include National Minimum Wage, Annual Audits and HMRC Audits
- Responsible for the Isle of Man payroll
- Provide hands on operational support across payroll as appropriate
- Respond to all queries in a timely manner as per Service Level Agreement
- To play a pivotal role in the implementation of global and local Systems specifically understanding requirements from a payroll, compensation and benefits perspective
- Responsible for the audit actions and to proactively work with finance on these. To be the single point of contact for finance with regard to specialist areas.
To be considered for this role you will have knowledge of payroll process delivery within a corporate environment and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Significant payroll finance experience, exposure to complex specialist topics and working within payroll teams.
In return my client can offer a salary of up to £28k plus industry leading benefits to include 28 days plus stats, up to 5% bonus and a strong contributory pension scheme.
For further information on this role please contact Lee Walker at Seymour John Ltd.