Nelson Chambers are currently seeking an experienced Payroll Specialist to join our client in Brentwood.
This is a rare opportunity to join a well-established company that offers stability and continuous growth.
You will work within a Finance team and be responsible for producing the company’s payroll in an accurate and timely manner.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Processing the payroll efficiently, accurately and on time (4 weekly)
- New Starter and Leaver calculations
- Year End processing of P60’s, RTI, PSA and P11D Returns
- Reconciling data and month end reports
- Assist in employee related matters and escalate accordingly
- Calculation and processing of statutory declarations, ensuring all relevant returns and payments are completed in accordance with HMRC current legislation
- Dealing with PAYE queries
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Extensive experience/knowledge of payroll
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel and computer literate
- Meticulous and methodical
- Ability to prioritise
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ideally you will have a CIPP qualification
- 8.30AM-5PM (1 hr for lunch)
- Salary up to £40,000
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job