Are you an experienced Payroll Specialist with a passion for process looking for a new challenge?
We are recruiting for a detail orientated, change driven Payroll Supervisor to effectively manage all aspects of a busy payroll operation for over 1000 casual employees. You’ll be embedded with our Field Operations Team, managing multiple stakeholders; work closely with our Regional Managers, Field Interviewers, HR team, finance team and our central payroll team to help create streamlined, seamless process. The role will be based in Harrow, working with people based throughout the UK.
What you’ll be doing:
Reporting to our Head of Field Services, you will be responsible for ensuring our casual and contracted interviewers are paid on time and accurately in a fortnightly pay run and ensuring all legal and business processes are followed. The payroll run will also include any expenses payments as well so attention to detail will be critical in this role.
Our Field Operations team which includes approximately 1000 field interviewers and are the backbone of our business- they conduct face-to-face interviews with members of the public on behalf of our clients (local and central government, the media, and a range of companies and charities).
To be successful in this role, we would love to meet someone with:
- Knowledge and experience of Payroll Management of a full payroll life cycle
- Experience of dealing with a large volume of staff on payroll
- Experience of managing a casual workforce
- Previous experience as a Payroll Specialist working in a fast paced environment
- Great attention to detail
- The ability to build & maintain strong, meaningful relationships
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to relay complex data, simply and concisely (both written and verbal), being a key point of contact for all payroll queries
- Excellent planning and organisational skills;
- Ability to work confidentially at all times and install confidence in those you are working with
- Strong IT skills including producing Management Information reporting
This is a hands-on challenging, autonomous role, so what’s in it for you:
- An opportunity to make a real difference to our managers and colleagues
- Work within a collaborative team who genuinely care about people
- Join an innovative, international market leading organisation.
- Competitive salary
- Company contributed pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus one extra day for your birthday
- Life Insurance
A career at Ipsos MORI…
We are one of the world’s largest market research companies with offices in 88 countries. We are an innovative, entrepreneurial, client-focused organisation, providing research services to over 5,000 clients worldwide.
Proudly, we are the only global market research company that is still controlled and operated by market researchers. We aim to be intellectually curious and passionate researchers who set ourselves high standards and aim to work collaboratively to service our clients most effectively. We are consistently engaged in a variety of complex and high-profile projects in nearly every major industry, and work with governments, institutions and the world's leading brands and businesses.
We have an unparalleled depth of technical and industry knowledge, as well as innovative qualitative and quantitative expertise. Each of our key research specialisms are recognisedcentres of excellence. The type of work we do is very varied, from qualitative research in one market to over 20 markets and quantitative research on a one-off basis in one market to large international continuous studies.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We recognise that everybody is different and strive to harness those differences to create an inclusive environment where individuals feel valued, their talents are recognised and they are given every opportunity to develop their full potential.
- Large Volume
- MI reports
- Payroll Management