Payroller required for a permanent vacancy in Leatherhead, a chartered accountants requiring a candidate with a payroll bureau or chartered accountants background
Our client's workload is increasing as they approach their busiest time of the year, the payroll team needs your assistance!
* Processing the payroll from start to finish on a sole basis for monthly and weekly staff
* Process SMP & SSP
* New starter payroll administration
* Leaver payroll administration
* Input of all temporary payroll data
* Pensions auto-enrolment
* Dealing with queries
* Assist in the preparation of monthly reports
* Absence administration
* Answer queries from employees
* Using Excel on a daily basis - vlookups and pivot tables required
The skills required are:
* Previous experience of processing the payroll from start to finish from a chartered accountants or payroll bureau
Free parking plus excellent company benefits
Gym on site
salary range from £25,000 up to £35,000 per annum depending on experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'