Location: Reading, UK
PRA Health Sciences is a Clinical Research Organisation experiencing exceptional growth globally. The people we employ are key to this growth.
People don’t come to PRA to witness the future of clinical development, they come to shape it. With an average of 6.5 former employees returning to PRA each month we can confidently say that the grass is greener at PRA. Come join the movement and discover your passion, your purpose, your PRA.
We have a fantastic opportunity for Payroll Specialist to join the Shared Services team on a permanent basis. You will work in the EMEA Payroll sub-team in Reading and help to support with the following responsibilities:
- Liaising with payroll bureaus in various European countries in order to ensure timely and accurate processing of the payment of monthly payroll
- Multi task between the various country payrolls on a monthly cycle
- Data input onto flexiforms and ADP Freedom
- Dealing with all in country employees regarding payroll queries in line with departmental SLA
- Managing the administration of various company benefits and liaising with the suppliers of such benefits where necessary
- Liaising with the internal HR teams
- Liaising with local tax authorities regarding queries and/or inspections
- Processing of salaries via various banks and a third party payment company
- Dealing with payroll related issues and reconciliation with ERP system (Lawson)
- Ad hoc and special projects as and when required
Passionate about payroll, providing a first class service and enjoy working within a dedicated team.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- Previous Payroll and Benefits experience
- ADP Streamline, ADP Freedom experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications, in particular MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills. You are articulate and professional, and communicate in a clear, positive fashion with clients and staff at all levels
- Experience in dealing with Sarbanes Oxley requirements would be an advantage or you will be able to demonstrate an appreciation of the importance of maintaining strict systems and controls over the area of payroll.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com
- Employee Benefits
- Microsoft Excel
- ADP Payroll
- Positive Team Player
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job