We are currently partnered with a well-established and quickly growing organisation within the retail industry who due to continued growth and success, are seeking an experienced EMEA payroll specialist.
This role will report into the European Payroll Manger.
Duties of this role will include but not be limited to:
- Process 3 monthly payrolls for Belgium, Netherlands and Switzerland
- Provide back up for the other European payrolls when required
- Maintain the T&A system for new starters, terminations and other changes
- Calculation and processing of termination
- Calculate and input hours into ADP
- Month end responsibilities
Experience required for this role is as follows:
- Fluent in English and either French or Dutch
- Exposure toe Belgium, Netherlands and Swiss payroll legislation
This role is based in London on a weekly basis, but can offer lots of flexibility with remote working.
If you are interested in this opportunity and feel you have the relevant experience please apply and we will be in contact
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'