My client is a leading advisory service renowned by its clients for its level of service and expertise.
Due to a maternity cover, they are seeking a Payroll Specialist to join their Reading team on a 12 month FTC.
To be considered successful, the ideal candidate must -
- have experience managing a portfolio of expatriate/local payrolls using Star Payroll
- be able to review payrolls prepared by other team members
- prepare payroll journals and bespoke pension reports using Excel
- be able to deal with payroll queries raised by internal and external client contacts
- provide technical assistance and mentoring to junior members of the payroll team
- have had experience processing P11Ds
- a CIPP qualification will be highly regarded
This role will involve setting up of payrolls for new clients and also involvement in meeting with clients as well as being involved in the delivery of pitches for portfolio management.
If you enjoy client payroll and looking to secure a role within a business that will propel your CV and experience - APPLY NOW !