An exceptional opportunity to join a leading and rapidly growing payroll and international tax company has arisen. Offering around £35,000 per annum and on either full or part time basis, the company provides fantastic career growth potential in modern, central Guildford offices.
The company specialises in international tax solutions and payroll, for companies with abroad-based employees. With hundreds of clients based across the world they have a huge wealth of experience with foreign tax systems and payroll.
As the successful Payroll Specialist, you'll be dealing with many companies based across the globe each day. It's a truly broad role and you will be administering payroll solutions for all different types of companies, in many different countries. Your knowledge and expertise will ensure the smooth running of payroll systems each day.
- Two years' experience in payroll administration
- Ideally experience of STAR payroll, but not essential
- Ideally worked for a payroll bureau or accountancy firm, dealing with multiple payroll clients
- Must have keen interest payroll services for companies with international assignees moving to and from the UK
- Keen to progress career within payroll and international tax services
If you're interested in the role, and have the relevant experience, please send your up to date CV to email@example.com.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job