My client is a leading advisory service renowned by its clients for its level of service and expertise.
Due to a maternity cover, they are seeking a Payroll Specialist to join their Bristol team on a 12 month FTC.
To be considered successful, the ideal candidate must -
- have experience managing a portfolio of expatriate/local payrolls using Star Payroll
- be able to review payrolls prepared by other team members
- prepare payroll journals and bespoke pension reports using excel
- be able to deal with payroll queries raised by internal and external client contacts
- provide technical assistance and mentoring to junior members of the payroll team
- have had experience processing P11Ds
- be CIPP Qualified
This role will involve setting up of payrolls for new clients and also involvement in meeting with clients and putting together a pitch for their portfolio management.
If you enjoy client payroll and looking to secure a role within a business that will propel your CV and experience - APPLY NOW !