Who will I be working for?
A highly interesting, rapidly growing company, working within a fast-paced medical science sector, the business has grown enormously over recent years and is working at the cutting edge of medical technology and research. An inclusive, welcoming culture awaits within modern, stylish offices.
You will be responsible for administering the payroll process, liaising with the HR Department and Payroll Bureau and maintaining financial records.
What will I be doing?
Maintaining areas of payroll ADP such as:
- Checking and updating new starter information on ADP
- Updating ADP monthly with salary adjustments such as maternity pay, unpaid leave, BUPA, gym membership, cycle loans. Calculating these where required and informing employees of deductions
- Processing leavers through ADP, calculating their final pay and any outstanding holiday entitlement. Issuing their P45
- Collating annual P11D information, submitting the spreadsheet to ADP for further processing
- Checking and confirming annual staff payroll balances with ADP for P60 PAYE year end reporting
- Liaising with HR to process monthly pension information for ADP and our pension provider
- Working with ADP to ensure the payroll is correct prior to the payroll run commencing.
- Actively managing and working with ADP to ensure activities are undertaken to a high standard of accuracy and compliance.
- Maintaining areas of NetSuite such as:
Reconciling the various payroll control accounts on NetSuite as part of the month-end closing process
- Addressing employee payroll queries in a timely manner, passing any unresolved queries to the Company Accountant
- Reconciling and processing child care voucher and other benefit related invoices, ensuring various monthly deductions are applied correctly to individual employee records and the underlying invoices paid on time.
What skills and experience are required?
· Worked within a payroll function for a medium sized UK based company
· Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word) to an intermediate level
· Worked both under own initiative and as part of a team to ensure policies and procedures are adhered to
· Worked proficiently with data entry and management
· Worked with a payroll bureau, ideally ADP Freedom
· Worked to maintain computerised accounting records; NetSuite experience would be ideal but is not essential
- Ability to handle and prioritise multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
- Good spoken and written communication
Is there anything else I need to know?
This role is offered on a contract 3-6 months but could lead to a permanent position My client offer excellent benefits.
We really hope this great role appeals to you and you decide to apply! We love hearing from you and really appreciate every single application that we receive. We wish we could respond to your CV personally but due to the high number of responses we receive this just isn't possible. Therefore if you haven't heard back from us within a week, your application won't be taken any further on this occasion. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our roles. We wish you all the very best for your job search.
The Purely Recruitment Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job