Payroll Software Tester
Are you experienced in Payroll and want to explore a new aspect of Payroll? Becoming a Payroll Software Tester will give the successful candidate the opportunity to expand their skill set while also seeing a completely different side to payroll! This opportunity is based in Lightwater and will offer a challenge like no other.
Are you looking for a new environment that will allow you to challenge yourself while also having fun? My client is a market leader in their sector and their year on year success can be attributed to the way they treat their staff. Employee satisfaction is high on my clients list and excellent perks such as free gym membership and flexi hours go along way!
As a Payroll Software Tester you will be given fully comprehensive training which will allow you to:
- Accept responsibility for the testing of allocated 'Jobs' received from the Development department.
- Review the specification of what the 'Job' entails and prepare and document an appropriate test plan.
- Conduct testing using the test plan and maintain test records, including time sheets, which demonstrate that the changes meet the specification, and ensure that these records are accessible where required for potential future verification.
- If defects are encountered they will need to be logged and tracked until they are resolved.
- Sign off the 'Job' by updating various documents and databases with the results.
- Review the draft notes written by the Technical Author, and suggest any amendments to assist with the creation of our User Documentation.
- Maintain an up to date understanding of the chris21 system, and a working knowledge of software, hardware and other developments that may affect design parameters.
- Maintain an up to date appreciation of reported problems and enhancement requests generated from client queries and requests.
- Prepare and submit enhancement requests when necessary.
- Occasionally, as requested, conduct an analysis of how bugs released to customers were not detected internally.
- Help maintain the QA department's test data, utilities and documents.
Any other tasks assigned from time to time by your manager.
The successful Payroll Software Tester will be a driven and determined payroll professional who has a keen eye for detail and enjoys getting involved in tasks that will get the mind thinking! The successful candidate will also be a team player that can also work effectively and efficiently on their own.
An outstanding package is available with a few perks listed below:
- Flexi working
- free gym membership
- competitive salary
- competitive pension
- bespoke training
and much more! Please get in touch for a confidential chat about this role!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'