Based in Corby we are a growing Accountancy Practice that currently handle upwards of 85 monthly, bi weekly and weekly payrolls.
We are looking for an experienced payroll administrator to manage, maintain and develop the payroll function for current and prospective clients. In addition we have a number of clients who need assistance with self-assessment taxation issues and new clients who want help with HMRC registration.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivering client payrolls accurately and on time;
- Assisting clients with the modifications needed to their own payrolls to comply with legislative changes;
- Preparing and delivering P11ds and PSAs;
- Advising on payrolling of benefits;
- Excellent Auto Enrolment knowledge in both initial set up and management of existing schemes;
- Assisting clients with general taxation queries;
- Assisting new clients with online self-assessment registration;
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal;
- Ideally knowledge of Sage and/or IRIS payroll software;
- Good Outlook, Excel and Word skills;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Awareness of GDPR;
Hours of work are from 8.30 to 5.00 Monday to Friday. Some travel to visit clients off site will be required, so a driving licence is essential. You will be joining an enthusiastic, sociable team with an excellent work ethic and a great sense of fun!
- • Good problem solving skills
- • Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- • Ideally knowledge of Sage and/or IRIS payroll software
- • Good Outlook, Excel and Word skills