We are looking for a Payroll Senior / Manager to join our dynamic team.
We have a client base spread throughout South West Wales and have a wide range of clients ranging from personal clients to large companies and offer a variety of services.
The successful candidate will have recent experience working in a practice environment.
The role will include the preparation and control of the day to day payroll reporting to senior management.
Experience and skills
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- Experience of working in a Payroll team in a practice environment
- To take day to day responsibility in PAYE Department.
- Auto Enrolment Pension system to be administered with the successful candidate taking on the day to day control of the system.
- To assist in keeping all payroll filing and correspondence up to date.
- To ensure all PAYE deadlines set by clients and HMRC met.
- To train, develop and supervise staff required in your department.
- To ensure quality work and controls in place including auto enrolment.
- To keep up to date with tax legislation appertaining to work undertaken and assigned changes.
- Completion of Contractors monthly returns (CIS), ensuring PAYE deadlines set by HM Revenue and Customs are met.
- Excellent IT Skills a working knowledge of Microsoft office - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience with Sage Payroll advantageous
- Ability to manage your own workload and meet deadlines
- Strong efficiency and punctuality
- Ability to work on own initiative
Excellent remuneration package to include good salary based on experience and good working conditions.
If you have payroll experience within a practice environment, please send your CV today.
NO AGENCY CONTACT
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job