Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a Payroll Semi-Senior to join a reputable Public Practice firm based in Colchester on a permanent basis.
You will benefit from an excellent working environment with the opportunity to develop your own personal skill set and progress your career in payroll. This role will see you working closely with a varied portfolio of clients to provide a professional and efficient payroll service.
- Maintaining payroll information by collecting, calculating and entering data
- Creating and maintaining employee records
- Calculating ad hoc payments including bonuses and commissions when appropriate
- Adhere to payroll policies and procedures, and ensure compliance with legislation
- Processing Statutory Payments (includes SSP, SMP, SAP, SPP)
- Calculating pay and deductions and issuing reports to clients in a timely manner
- Reporting to HMRC in line with RTI requirements (including EPS submissions)
- Processing and submitting contractor CIS returns
The ideal candidate will have previous payroll experience - preferably bureau experience, but not essential - who would also look to progress further in their role. Ideally they will understand and be able to perform manual calculations and efficiently handle queries from clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that will provide a long term career and progression opportunities and the firm will offer a great starting salary.
- Accountancy Firm
- CIS returns
- Payroll Services