Your new company
Hays Accountancy and Finance are currently recruiting for a brilliant company based in Stockton for a Payroll and Sales Ledger Clerk on a permanent basis.
Your new role
Reporting to the Management Accountant you will be responsible for the following:
- Raising sales invoices, coding and entering sales invoices onto Sage Line 50
- Ensure sales invoices are emailed to correct customers/departments
- Credit control
- Issuing statements to customers on time
- Allocation of receipts
- Fortnightly & Monthly Payroll for 3 separate companies
- Enter details from timesheets into payroll and spreadsheets
- BACS payments using Barclays.net
- Input payroll information into project costing system
- Create statements of pay for subcontractors
- Submit payroll information to HMRC online
- Produce P32's and arrange for payments to be made to HMRC on time
- Calculate CIS to be paid to HMRC
- Year End Procedure
What you'll need to succeed
You must have experience in running Payroll end to end as well as experience of Sales Ledger.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary and the chance to join a growing and reputable organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.