ProTalent are currently working with a successful Bookkeeping Bureau in Tunbridge Wells to recruit a new Payroll Specialist.
The role will include:
• Processing payrolls in Real Time Information (RTI) on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Operating and administering auto enrolment pensions.
• Producing payroll reports and spreadsheets.
• Administering SSP, SMP and SPP entitlements and other statutory payments.
• Calculating sickness, holiday entitlements and redundancy payments.
• Processing all tax documents; P45’s, P46 (HMRC starter checklist), P60’s and student loans.
• Maintaining accurate payroll records of sickness, holidays, maternity/paternity leave and salary sacrifice schemes.
• Setting up BACS transfers of client’s salaries and PAYE liabilities to HMRC.
• Online submission of final year end declaration (final payment submission).
• Answering payroll queries from clients and liaising with HMRC.
• Undertaking manual calculations relating to payroll queries, taxation, National Insurance, maternity, holidays etc.
• Maintain accurate payroll records and keeping client’s informed regarding changes and legislations that relate to payroll processing.
• Providing training and support to new employees and more junior members of the team.
• Building and maintaining strong client relationships.
This is a lovely, well rounded and varied payroll position that would some suit someone who already has some good experience working with multiple clients and is used to working in a payroll bureau or payroll department within an accountancy firm.
Experience of Sage Payroll and Auto Enrolment would be advantageous.
The role comes with a competitive salary and a lovely working environment.
To apply for this position, please do so through this website or contact ProTalent directly to discuss further.
We will endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours.
Thank you for your interest.