ADP are the largest multi-country payroll outsourcing provider in the world and a leader in business outsourcing services. We are also the largest global provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management solutions that unite HR, payroll and time
Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
As a Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for the effective management of resources and processes to ensure quality, consistency and excellence of service. Building and maintaining effective client relationships to ensure thorough understanding of all clients in the current portfolio, including detailed knowledge of the client’s business including their requirements from ADP.
• Ensure service level agreements between ADP and clients are being met
• Management of client contact including service reviews, calls, meetings and client visits
• Review and analysis Net Promoter Score (NPS) feedback and create management action plans, as appropriate
• Plan and manage the delivery of client payrolls
• Plan and manage delivery of all client "end of year" and P11d requirements
• Sign off payrolls for live BACS transmission
• Manage day-to-day resourcing
• Manage the day-to-day activities of team members to ensure payroll deadlines are met
• Review payroll-delivery team performance and provide monthly reports and analysis
• Ensure that associates are adequately trained and developed
• Ensure that associates are aware of and are applying current Inland Revenue legislation
• Create and execute training plans for new members of staff
• Human Resource (HR) reporting
• Carry out 1:1s and performance reviews in line with ADP policy; create, support and monitor personal development plans (PDPs) for team members
• Maintain knowledge of current ADP products and services
• Payroll knowledge (desirable)
• People management experience
• Strong business to business customer service skills
• Process and quality improvement
• Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Ability to develop others and manage performance
What can you expect?
ADP provides it's associates with a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefit portfolio which covers different financial, health, lifestyle and protection schemes including the Company's pension scheme.
Your career, growth and development is also the foundation of one of our core values - "Every person counts". This growth is gained through a combination of rich experiences, targeted training and mentoring relationships. We believe that your personal and professional growth is also the responsibility of ADP. Our leaders are committed to helping you achieve your individual career goals. Career growth and success can be measured by ongoing development in your current role, as well as lateral moves and promotions.
- Customer Service
- People Development
- People Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job