Counting down the days to pay day. You’ve planned to book your next holiday or buy your next car. Or maybe you have a night out at the weekend to celebrate a friends’ birthday.
And then the day comes. You check the bank balance and the big bonus you were expecting isn’t there. You’ve been underpaid. You’re plans are on hold until you speak to someone. But who?
It could be you in your next role…
Who they are
A friendly bunch of accountants with an excellent reputation in the niche industry they operate in.
You will be joining a passionate team who pride themselves on the strength of their client relationships and the service they offer.
• To ensure accurate and timely payment of salaries, pensions and employee expenses
• To deliver a payroll service in line with the policy and procedures for the company
• To engage with their employees and stakeholders and offer a level of customer service with a high level of satisfaction
• Ensuring accurate and timely payment of salaries, pensions and expenses
• Running pensions assessment and contributions reports
• Manual payment calculations
• Effectively and efficiently managing employee pay queries
• Assisting the team on projects and other ad hoc duties as required
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Experience of working in payroll department processing high volume of staff and variable pay elements
• Able to organise and prioritise workload and work under pressure
• Extensive IT skills
• Strong and positive team working skills with the ability to develop positive working relationships with both internal and external customers. Ability to deal with sensitive issues and maintain confidentiality at all times
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Demonstrable knowledge of statutory payroll legislation
• Enjoys working as part of a team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job