Payroll Overtime Administrator
My client, a well-known engineering company, is currently seeking a Payroll Overtime Administrator to join them on a 9-month contract. This role could turn into a long-term opportunity for the right person in the future. You should ideally be available immediately or on a maximum of 2 weeks' notice, and be happy to work via your own limited company or an umbrella company.
This role will be responsible for ensuring that employees working for some of the UK's biggest manufacturing sites are paid the correct overtime each month, in line with internal regulations.
· First line support for all overtime related pay queries for multiple sites
· Intermediary between employees/managers and administration of time logging system and resolution of subsequent technical support issues
· Collation of manual and ad-hoc payment requests
· Interpretation and application of local company rules for claims and resulting data adjustments.
· Validation and processing of overtime authorised by HR
· Validation and processing of data sets of overtime information for preparation of payroll upload files.
· Final validation and conversion of files into acceptable format for upload.
· Reconciliation of pay files to submitted files, determining and resolving unpaid / rejected items for future payment.
· Reporting as required
Requirements & Desired Characteristics
· Experience of working in a payroll / HR / finance department
· Experience of system administration
· Query resolution / customer service skills
· Proven analytical skills
· Microsoft office experience including strong Excel skills
· Capable of forming strong relationships with direct peers and the wider workforce
· Well organised with ability to work to strict deadlines
· Flexible work style and ability to work under pressure
· Positive "can-do" approach
· Ability to recognise the need for, and drive, process improvements and efficiencies.
- Payroll Administrator and HR Administrator and Overtime Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'