PAYROLL OFFICER: UP TO £28K
FJR Finance are working with a leading organisation based in Salford, Manchester who are looking for Payroll Officer.
- Assisting with the creation of payslips, P60’s and P11d’s and distribute to employees as of when necessary
- Assisting with the correct calculations of SSP, CSP, SMP, SAP, SPP in line with statutory and company guidelines
- Complete any ad hoc duties asked for by the Payroll Manager
- Process payroll queries
- Processing paperwork for starters, leavers and changes
- Check, process and sustain data captured in the time management system (TMS) including starters, leavers, holidays, overtime, shifts and timesheets
- Maintain HR data in-line with company policy
The company is a market leader who has massive growth each year.
TO BE CONSIDERED:
- Minimum 2 years experience with a proven track record as a payroll officer/cler
- Strong Excel skills
- Good verbal and written communication
- Excellent time management and prioritising tasks
- Quick learner
- Hands on
- Strong attention to detail
- CIPP Qualification - Payroll Technician certificate or Foundation Degree in Payroll Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'