Nos Da Healthcare are currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll Officer to work within our head office in Bargoed overseeing a busy payroll & invoicing desk.
Reporting directly to the Payroll & Administration Manager
- Salary; £19,000-£23,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
- Overseeing a busy payroll & invoicing desk.
- Additional payment for out of hours on-call service.
- 09:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday
- 28 Days Holiday Plus All Bank Holidays
- Promotion Opportunities - New Branch Locations Launching January 2022
- NVQ / Diploma Level Training
- Extremely flexible company to work for
- High Performance Rewards Across Company - Inc; Nights Out, Meals, Trips away, Holidays.
- Collating staff timesheets and checking against shift booking registers.
- Processing Payroll to 100+ Staff on a weekly payroll run
- Invoicing Clients for all bookings and ensure bookings are paid for
- Monitoring changes to pay (Additions, deductions, etc)
- Processing sickness, holidays & P45's
- HMRC reporting procedures
- Pension processing
- Completing payroll report for journals
- Debt Recovery
- Updating all databases, spreadsheets & trackers
- Responding to staff regarding payroll queries
- A minimum of 2 years Payroll experience
- Full Driving License
- Exceptional Phone manner
- An individual who is looking to progress to Manager Level
- Efficient & Organised
NosDa Healthcare Ltd was founded in 2008 by Tristan Rich. His vision was simple, to provide an innovative approach to the recruitment of Healthcare staff across Wales at a cost effective price and become a trusted & reliable recruitment agency that healthcare organisations can count upon for support 24/7.
Drawing on from his experience of opening new offices with a multi national care company, he was driven to believe that there was a niche in the industry for a fresh healthcare agency, family owned business with an open door policy to all staff & clients.
That belief came true and NosDa Healthcare have gone from strength to strength, building the client base to work nationally with major healthcare organisations, NHS, private organisations and becoming the #1 agency of choice for a number of clients.
If you feel you are the right candidate to join the family and be part of the success then please apply now!
NosDa Healthcare values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
- General Administration
- Payroll Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'