Would you like to do a varied Payroll role but within a very progressive Accountancy Practice environment working with a broad client base? If so please read on. This role could be on a full or part time basis.
This forward thinking regional firm of Chartered Accountants are seeking an experienced payroll accountant to assist with all aspects of a client’s payroll service, either on a full time or part time basis. You will deal with clients from small owner managed businesses to multimillion pound companies, to complete electronic payroll using Sage Payroll.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To take control of a large majority of the firms’ payroll clients, which range from sole traders to medium and large sized limited companies with staff working on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Processing all aspects of payroll, benefits, deductions and taxes including SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP, PAYE and NI, P45s, P60s and new starters, auto-enrolment etc
- Adhering to payroll policies and procedures and complying with relevant law, keeping up to date in changes in exemptions and legislations
- Identifying, investigate and resolving discrepancies in timesheet and payroll records
- Honouring the confidentiality of clients’ payroll records
- Liaising with clients, answering queries, liaise with the revenue and be responsible for electronic billing at the end of the process.
- Supervising other payroll staff as needed
- Getting involved in aspects of Personal Tax and Payroll Advisory work.
This is a great opportunity for a broad role within a friendly and successful firm that are doing things just a little bit differently. They are looking to appoint ASAP so please send your CV now.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'