As Payroll Officer you will be working alongside your payroll manager and assisting with day to day duties such as Full end to end payroll, payrolls Queries, P11D's, RTI's, Pensions, basic knowledge of the Real Estate and Property industry and other ad-hoc Payroll Officer dutties.
This Prestigious client has quickly become one of the foremost Property and Real Estate company's in the area. based in Welwyn Garden City they pride themselves on their work life balance and as is shown by their flexibility and of wide array of bonus and benefit programs.
- Payroll Experience
- Excellent Service delivery
- Monthly, weekly and other incremental payrolls
- Excellent Excel required
- Full end to end payroll for multiple company payrolls
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Understand the payroll deadlines & requirements
- Ability to work on own & within part of a team
The successful candidate for this Payroll Officer position will have the following.
- GCSE Maths and English
- Administration experience
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Previous payroll experience - beneficial
- A keen eye for detail
- Strong initiative
- Enjoy working within a team but autonomy to work alone
- Experience processing payrolls - advantageous
- Experience in a fast paced environment
- Ample parking within their Welwyn Garden City office
- Highly competitive Annual Salary
- Generous company pension (employer contribution up to 10%) increasing with length of service
- Private health care
- 20 days holidays, plus Christmas shutdown (not deducted from your holiday allowance)
- Life Insurance
- Discretionary Annual Bonus depending on company performance
- Extensive development opportunities
- Comprehensive social calendar including but not limited to; Annual Summer Ball; Christmas Party and various activities and sporting events.
- Payroll assistant
- Payroll Officer
- Payroll clerk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'