£20,000 - £24,000
Our client is a manufacturing business in East Manchester, looking to recruit a Payroll Officer into their existing Finance team.
This is a fast paced, high volume environment, and will require someone experienced in Payroll, ideally within a SAP environment.
Your Key Responsibilities in this Payroll Officer role will include:
- Processing monthly payroll for around 300 staff
- Reconciling payroll and expenses
- Administering and maintaining the expenses system
- Ensuring the business is compliant with requirements relating to P11D's, PSA, P45s, P60s etc.
- Accurately maintaining all relevant payroll data within SAP
- Problem solving and answering day to day queries from internal colleagues and departments as required
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a busy, fast paced Payroll position
- Proven track record of working in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple tasks
Candidates will ideally also have experience of SAP
Our client is a manufacturing business in the East Manchester area
£20,000 - £24,000
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'