As the Payroll Officer you will be reporting directly to the Payroll Manager. You will be assisting in the management of employee data such as creating and maintaining employee payroll records. This also includes entering payroll information, processing and sustaining all payroll in an accurate/ timely manner.
- Partake in the management of the Payroll, dealing with any queries which may arise
- Process weekly payroll
- Process new starters
- Update the payroll system which accuracy, including employee data management
- Maintain employee database to reflect current legislation and 3rd party compliance
- Assist in the completion of annual P11D's such as updating the payroll database with employee absence
- Process SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP
- Ad-hoc duties
- Previous Payroll Experience to a high volume
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional accuracy
- Highly organised and confident in their approach
- £22,000 - £25,000 p/a
- Free parking
- Company benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a well-established and globally present business who offer a fantastic company culture and progressive opportunities to allow you build your career with a great organisation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'