Superb opportunity for a skilled Payroll Officer to join this innovative Engineering business based in the Coventry region. The role will support in all aspects of payroll administration dealing with both monthly and weekly payrolls.
My client is a highly innovative and award winning Engineering business based in the Coventry region. They have big plans for the future and are experiencing growth increasing their overall staff levels across all areas. To support them in this growth they would like to recruit a skilled Payroll professional to support the Manager in all day to day activities.
The Payroll Officer will be responsible for:
- Accurately administering monthly and weekly payrolls
- Liaison with management on payroll details and investigating/resolving employee payroll queries
- Utilising strong payroll knowledge and adhering to payroll legislation to ensure a seamless service to the companies employees
- Providing expert advice on all aspects of SSP, SPP, SAP, SMP when required and have the ability to manually calculate to ensure system accuracy
- Dealing with timesheet entry for the processing of weekly payroll
- Processing starters and leavers and updating personnel records
- Support and cover for the Manager and provide reports to senior management when required
To be successful for this Payroll Officer vacancy you will need full end to end Payroll expertise and be confident with up to date knowledge on relevant payroll legislation. Strong IT and communication skills will be essential as will a supportive and team work ethic.
Permanent employment, scope for progression, competitive remuneration, various benefits
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'