Page Personnel are representing a not-for-profit organisation, who are looking for a Payroll Officer to join their well established and still growing team, in Stockport. The role is a permanent position, offering remote working and can pay up to £23,000.
A not-for-profit organisation who are highly reputable in their field.
As a Payroll Officer, you will work within a fast paced and busy payroll team, processing both weekly and monthly payroll for their employees. Other responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Processing new starters and leavers
- Receiving and verifying timesheets, inputting and calculating gross pay
- Processing of all statutory payments, alongside company payments where applicable
- Inputting all third party and additional payments and deductions
- Recording holidays in line with terms and conditions
- Dealing with staff queries
- Keeping up-to-date with relevant changes in payroll legislation
- Updating pension information where required
- Preparing and checking reports
- Liaising with HMRC on payroll matters
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Have previous experience within a similar role
- Be competent with all MS Office programs
- Have knowledge of payroll legislation
£20,000-£23,000 + benefits + free parking + close to public transport
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'