Payroll Executive | North Lincolnshire | upto £40,000 depending on experience
Our client an engaging and reputable manufacturing company, seek to recruit at highly experienced payroll professional to join their Payroll / HR team based in North Lincolnshire. Responsible for processing a high volume weekly payroll and monthly payrolls this position requires someone to have comprehensive payroll experience along with a good basic understanding of HR related tasks and associated reports. Reporting to the department manager, this position will work as part of a small team and will have daily commutation with the wider workforce relating to pay queries.
With this Payroll Executive position there are a number of projects you will be involved in and or lead for example new payroll systems, processes and review of current procedures, where you will be working along side a number of other departmental managers to ensure the changes are effectively implemented.
Payroll Executive overview:
- Processing high volume weekly payroll and monthly payrolls
- Liaising with employees and managers regarding any pay queries
- Weekly and monthly payroll reports for both department managers and board
- Review and continuous development of processes, controls and procedures
- Implementation of payroll system and supporting reporting suite
- HR / payroll admin duties and any other associated tasks
- Significant payroll experience ideally within a manufacturing company
- Payroll system implementation and process improvements
- Someone who is a hands on payroller and used to dealing with a number of queries.
- Advanced Excel skills.
This position is in easy commute of the North Lincolnshire area and surrounds, including Lincoln, Scunthorpe, Retford, Gainsborough, Doncaster, Newark and East Nottingham (A1)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'