Our client is looking for an experienced Payroll Officer to join their busy Liverpool based office. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a supportive team in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
Main duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Processing payroll to deadlines
- Producing NI and Inland Revenue reports
- Maintain accurate records
- Calculate and input pay related data
- Liaising with HMRC on payroll matters
- Build and maintain client relationships and monitor their requirements
You will have Payroll experience with knowledge of Auto Enrolment and the ability to calculate tax and NI manually. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and the ability to organise and plan your workload are also essential. Experience of working in a payroll bureau environment is desirable.
What’s on Offer:
The client is offering a salary of £20-25k dependent on level of experience, as well as a competitive benefits package including 23 days holidays + stats and a staff annual bonus scheme.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'