Portfolio Payroll are currently working with a growing construction firm in the Manchester area who are currently recruiting for a Payroll Officer to join their team.
- Payroll Officer to provide a comprehensive and accurate payroll service across the business.
- Excellent Service delivery
- To provide comprehensive advice to employees in relation to payroll queries
- Support the processing and running of the end to end fortnightly payroll
- Support the busy payroll department high volume starters and leavers
- Ensuring all necessary payments are made within the deadlines set, for example Pension Contributions and BACS Salary Payments
- Manual calculations
- Reconciliation of weekly timesheets along with the input of overtime and bonus payments.
- Ensuring current payroll legislation knowledge is up to date and in line with HMRC, with procedures updated accordingly.
- To support the Payroll Manager
Desirable skills and attributes:
- Previous payroll experience in a fast paced and high volume environment
- A keen eye for detail
- Enjoy working within a team
- Strong basic maths skills
- Confident on the phone
- Excellent communicator as you will be answering queries
- Confident with Excel
- Use of CIS an advantage
This is a business with excellent benefits including a bonus scheme, employee of the month award and competitive holidays and rewards packages.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'