Do you have at least one years experience within Payroll? If so, this could be your next move.
I am currently recruiting for a Payroll officer in Deeside.
The role of the Payroll Officer will include operational responsibility for the payroll service provided to all colleagues you will have experience of managing a payroll process with the support of an outsourced payroll service, handling large volumes of data & managing payroll related benefits.
Duties will include:
- End to end processing of monthly payrolls for Core team and Flexx workers
- Ensure payroll is processed in an accurate, compliant and timely manner
- Administer benefit plans; Private Healthcare, Childcare Vouchers, Pensions etc
- Processing of staff appointments, transfers, promotions and terminations
- Liaise with outsource agency to ensure all relevant HMRC reporting is compliant, accurate and within deadline
- Manage payroll workload to meet operational requirements
- On-going maintenance of payroll data and time and attendance system
- Updating and maintaining payroll records
- Liaising with staff and management on payroll related queries
- Undertaking required reporting, both internal and statutory reporting
- Payroll administration – filing, expense processing, archiving, etc
- RTI information provision, reconciliation and audit
- Prepare and review payroll account reconciliations
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential
- Processing of expense claims & private fuel deductions from expenses app
- Maintain and process advances, reclaims and deductions through online banking, database and payroll
- 22 Days holiday + Bank holidays
- Holidays increasing one day a year
- Study support, CIPP for the right candidate
- Flexible hours
Please apply online.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'