Payroll Officer, Salisbury, £25,000
You're an aspiring HR professional experienced in payroll and passionate about attracting and developing talent. You're looking to further your career within a growing, evolving and friendly team responsible for the monthly payroll and supporting all things HR alongside the HR Manager.
Rubicon's client is a leading supplier within the FMCG drinks market and is known to their customers for their high levels of customer service. As Payroll Officer, your benefits will include: training and development opportunities, a friendly environment, free lunch Fridays, staff discount on products, life assurance, free parking, a profit related bonus and a summer and Christmas party.
Your responsibilities as Payroll Officer will include:
- Collating and processing the monthly payroll including analysing all department payroll budgets
- Providing monthly payroll reports into the Financial Controller
- Managing the recruitment applications, arranging interviews and being responsible for all recruitment administration through to induction
- Supporting and developing new HR initiatives
- Managing attendance, absence and return to work
- Helping to roll out the implementation of a new HR system
My deadline is to submit suitable candidates by 17th May so for more information on this and full time Payroll Officer role please either apply via this advert or call me, Amber Marshall, today on and I'll talk you through the details.
- HR administrator
- General HR Administration
- payroll officer
- payroll budgets
- processing monthly payroll
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'