We are currently recruiting for a Payroll Officer based within the Chichester area. They are looking for someone to join their team and hit the ground running! Knowledge of sage and previous payroll experience is essential or this position.
- Process and calculate complex payrolls
- Gathering, calculating, and inputting data
- Answers staff questions about wages, deductions, attendance, and time records
- Receives and coordinates requests for leave and other absences
- Adheres to payroll policies and procedures
- Identifies, investigates, and resolves discrepancies in timesheet and payroll records
- Supervises other departments as needed
- General HR duties
- Strong administrative skills
- Manage pension contributions, sickness and holidays
- Process new starters and leavers, maintaining employee records
Full spec available should you be interested and want to find out more. Please do get in touch on , send your CV or apply now!
By registering with Adecco you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced Recruitment Consultant, have access to variety interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! We are fully compliant with GDPR and your details will not be forwarded to any external companies without your express permission.
Please note: This position is based in Chichester, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location, and have the required skills. All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time-frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines. Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Accounts Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'