Flowers Associates are currently recruiting for a Payroll Officer on a temporary basis for 2-3 months for a financial services provider in Leicester.
You will be responsible for monthly payroll of 450 staff across the business, ensuring staff are paid accurately and on time, in accordance with statutory and contractual requirements.
* Act as a point of contact for staff payroll queries and issue employee documents, including payslips/P60s/P11Ds/P45s;
* Ensure compliance to current legislation as well as statutory and contractual requirements;
* Auto-enrolment responsibilities, and reconciliation/payment of pension contributions;
* Reconcile reports and payments due to HMRC within the specified deadlines;
* Year-end reconciliation, updates and testing;
To be considered for the role, you must demonstrate experience in the below:
* Manual calculations (Tax/NICs/Statutory Payments);
* PBS system expert;
* Ability to schedule reports and processes around internal/external deadlines;
* Accuracy/attention to detail;
* Maintain relationship with PBS contact;
* Ideally CIPP qualified or part-qualified.
My client is offering an attractive salary between £26,000-£35,000 dependent on experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"