Job Title: Payroll Officer
Salary: £21,000 - £24,000
Location: Leamington Spa
We are currently recruiting for a full time, permanent Payroll Officer role in Leamington Spa. This is a great time to join a business enjoying sustained growth, as there will be plenty of career progression opportunities in the near future.
This role involves looking after your own portfolio of international payrolls, you will be given the freedom to work independently, but you'll also get the chance to work as a team during the busy times of the month.
The biggest advantage to working at this company is that it promotes an incredibly positive, inclusive and social environment in the office. This really comes across through the people that work there, the team genuinely enjoy going to work every day and have struck a great balance between having fun with your colleagues and working hard to ensure a high quality of work is completed efficiently.
For this reason, we are predominantly looking for someone who will contribute to this environment and has a positive, social attitude to work. If that is you, and you have at least 1 year of experience in Payroll, this position could be perfect.
Ideally, you will:
- Have at least 1 year of experience working in a Payroll position
- Have a good understanding of data maintenance
- Able to fit into a social and friendly environment, with the ability to build strong relationships with colleagues
- Have an organised approach to your work and able to work to deadlines
In return, you will:
- Work for a large and reputable company offering excellent progression opportunities
- Receive all the training and support necessary to help you progress internally
- Work in a genuinely happy office with people who come to work with a positive attitude every day
If you like the sound of working for a large, exciting company that value you as a person and not as a number, we want to hear from you
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job