My client is a busy 6 Partner practice who, due to expansion are looking for a part-time Payroller to support the Payroll Supervisor in maintaining an ever expanding division. You will be looking after a portfolio of clients who operate with 15 or less employees on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis and complete every aspect of the process.
Your key responsibilities will include –
• Managing portfolio of payrolls for companies with less than 15 employees, on a variable basis.
• Processing starters and leavers.
• Calculating tax deductions including all statutory payments.
• Implementing Auto Enrolment where necessary and importing data to pension provider.
• Liaising with HMRC when queries arise.
• Cover for payroll colleagues, when required.
• Sending BACS payments.
• Generating automatic bills each quarter on Iris, in Payroll Supervisor’s absence.
• Importing NEST pension contributions for approx 80 clients.
• CIS returns and reconciling CIS suffered when needed.
• Undertaking other appropriate payroll tasks at the request of the Payroll Supervisor.
You will be able to demonstrate your Payroll knowledge and have –
• 3 years payroll experience (ideally in a bureau environment)
• Knowledge of Super pay Payroll software
• Knowledge of Iris software
• Good organisational skills
• Ability to prioritise your own workload
• Able to keep up to date with Payroll legislation and compliance
Training will be given on all software if your experience is with another package however it is essential that you have recent experience working in a Payroll specific role.
The role is 22.5 hours a week, ideally on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday although this can be flexible.
My client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible so if you are interested then please call Emily on 0161 830 1690 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business