Position: Payroll Officer
Location: Chatteris / Alconbury
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Hours: 3 days per week - 24 hours
About the role:
As Payroll Officer, you will manage payroll operations, ensuring staff are paid, benefits administered in compliance with all HMRC procedures and legislation. You will be both experienced and qualified with supporting knowledge of HR. With detailed knowledge of PAYE, NI, HMRC current regulations, you will have hands on operational experience of payroll / HR legislation, administration and processes. With knowledge of general accounting processes, benefits administration, pension schemes and salaries.
- Certified Payroll Professional designation is preferred
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices In-depth knowledge and experience of payroll calculation and processing
- Managerial or supervisory experience
- Knowledge of applicable, laws and legislation
- Solid financial acumen
- Proficiency in relevant payroll and accounting software
- Planning & organisational skills
- Interpersonal skills / working with people (to build positive working relationships with customers, the end users)
- Decision-making skills
- Numerical, financial and analytical skills
- Excellent IT Microsoft office skills
- Excellent employment law knowledge
You may have experience of the following: Payroll Officer, Finance Assistant, CIPP, Payroll Assistant, Payroll Administration, Finance Administrator, SMP, HRMC, Payroll Service, Payroll Administrator, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.