Vacancy Reference: 6682640
A position has arisen for a Payroll Officer within a not for profit organisation based in Kent.
This is a key role assisting the payroll team on a 4 month temporary contract.
The daily rate is between £150 - £220 per day (this is negotiable depending on experience).
Your duties will include:
- Preparation of P11D paperwork, including communication with employees to confirm information
- Undertaking employment assessments to determine employment status (employed vs self-employed)
- Undertaking IR35 status assessments to determine whether the IR35 rules apply to an engagement
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience working in payroll
- Experience using the system Resource link (Desirable)
This is an exciting opportunity and is moving very quickly. Please contact Louis Pearson or Emma Fowler on and email your updated CV to .
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.