They will be responsible for processing Payroll (approx. 3000 staff) and must therefore have fantastic attention to detail, good planning organisation and communication skills and the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Flexible and work on own initiative.
- Good communication skills
- Past Oracle Experience
- Understanding of Teacher's Pension Scheme
- Experience in Microsoft applications
- Working with multiple payrolls
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job