My client is looking for a Payroll Officer to manage and process payroll for up to 1200 employees both weekly & monthly, manage all benefits and statutory entitlements and liaise with Managers in a confidential and discreet manner.
- Process weekly and monthly payrolls ensuring a high standard of accuracy is maintained
- Process salary increases and role changes including the calculation of relevant back pay
- Calculate all statutory and company pay entitlements including sick, maternity and paternity etc in accordance to legislations.
- Manage deductions and payments of all pension, company share save, and other company benefits
- Process monthly OT costs
- Work closely with the Accounts team re payroll issues and reconciliations
- Process BACS payments for all payrolls
- Maintain and update relevant KPI’s
- Accurately prepare payroll reports as required
- Operate payroll clinics to provide opportunities to resolve staff payroll queries and explain tax/payroll deductions
- Customise the Payroll software as required re new components, depts., reports, etc.
- Experience of processing high volume payrolls both monthly and weekly
- Good understanding of legislations regarding tax, NI, & statutory payments
- Maintain effective lines of communications with all key department
- Maintain good employee relations and resolve any employee queries in a timely manner
- Proactively engage the Assistant HR Manager with ideas for personal development
- Be familiar with and confirm to the company’s Health and Safety Programme
For more information please contact Wasim at D R Newitt.