Payroll Officer – Bristol
We are currently looking for a Payroll Officer to support our Pay & Benefits Manager. We have grown rapidly as a business and now have more than 1500 colleagues in the UK. In this role you will support the Manager in providing accurate weekly and monthly payments to all of these colleagues, as well as assisting with benefits administration including pension, childcare vouchers, cycle to work and death in service schemes.
As Payroll Officer your main responsibilities will be:
- Inputting any changes to the payroll systems
- Processing new starters, leavers and monthly bonuses
- Responding to payroll queries from managers and colleagues in a timely manner
- Raising and processing payroll changes and ad hoc payments
- Being responsible for the auto enrolment process, enrolling eligible people into the company pension scheme on a monthly basis
- Preparing month end reports
To apply for this role your experience and skills should include:
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Knowledge of pensions auto-enrolment
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- The ability to communicate with colleagues of all levels
Nisbets is the UK’s largest supplier of catering equipment, supplying customers in the UK and around the world.
Since Andrew Nisbet started the Company more than 30 years ago, we have grown exponentially in the UK and continue to expand throughout the world with offices in France, Spain, Ireland, Holland and Australia.
We generate nearly a quarter of a billion pounds in sales revenue annually, making us the largest and clear leader in our sector. Through our colleagues’ professionalism and dedication we continue to outperform the market and our future is as bright as ever. We are a diverse and fast-moving business with ambitious plans for the future and recognise that every single one of our colleagues plays a big part in our success.
We recruit only the very best; we don’t believe our customers deserve anything less.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to be suitable for this role and to join Nisbets please forward your CV and click Apply Now.