Since our launch back in 1982 we have taken the sports retail world by storm. With over 500 stores both at home here in the UK and in over 19 European countries as well as a full multi-channel retail website - we are still growing. At we pride ourselves on progression and development of our staff and many of our staff at Head Office have joined us from other areas of the business and have been here for a number of years. In the current retail world that’s quite unique and we invite you to be a part of it.
We are currently searching for a Payroll Officer to join our team here at Shirebrook head office.
Key aspects of this role include:
- Calculating salary changes including back pay and pro-rata’s where required
- Calculating final payments for leavers including accrued holiday entitlement
- Processing SMP,SSP,SPP,SHPP
- Calculating and managing overpayments in line with our overpayment process
- Respond to and resolve pay queries efficiently
Essential skills / experience:
- Sound knowledge and experience of providing generalist payroll advice at all levels
- Comprehensive knowledge of PAYE, NI and all statutory elements such as SMP, SSP etc.
- Excellent administration and organisational skills including strong verbal and written English
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks along with strong attention to detail with the ability to cope with high volume transactions.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office 2013.
Desirable skills / experience:
- Knowledge of Bond Payrite payroll system.
- Minimum 2 years payroll experience.
If you believe you meet the above criteria and feel that this could be the role for you then APPLY NOW!