Page Personnel are currently recruiting a Payroll Officer to join the finance function of an expansive international professional services company in South Leeds.
Due to their unique approach within their sector this professional services company have become a well known name within their market. A fantastic opportunity has now arisen for a Payroll Administrator to join the finance function based in South Leeds
The successful Payroll Officer will be responsible for; but not limited to: timely payroll administration and completion to strict deadlines for the company and it's employees, processing start to finish payroll, resolution of payroll queries and issues over the telephone, statutory calculations such as SSP,SMP, SPP etc, maintaining starter and leaver records accurately and any hoc payroll administration as required.
The successful Payroll administrator will:
- Have a strong payroll background - Essential
- Have experience of dealing with high volumes - Essential
- Have strong IT skills - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
£24,000 - £27,000 + Free On-site Parking + Flexible Working Hours + Company Pension + Great Company Benefits
- Payroll; Payroll Administrator; Bookkeeper; Accounts; Accounts Assistant; HR; Human resources