The main responsibilities for the Payroll Manager Job will be;
- Managing a team of payroll processors
- Ensuring that all payroll jobs are completed correctly
- Managing all work in process/deadlines to ensure all jobs are completed efficiently and on time
- Liaising with clients and answering queries
- Use of SAGE Payroll
- Training team members on SAGE Payroll
-Somebody experienced within the payroll sector for atleast 5 years
-You should have excellent organisation skills, with a keen eye for detail and be able to manage multiple tasks as you will have your own portfolio of clients
-Demonstrates up to date knowledge of current payroll legislation and is confident in using payroll software, specifically PAYRITE although training will be provided on this software.
-Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) with clients and staff;
-Organises own work and prioritises own tasks;
-Good numeracy skills
-Demonstrates attention to detail and a high concern for accuracy;
-Demonstrates an appreciation of the importance of teamwork and responds willingly to all team members reasonable requests.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business