My client is seeking for a Payroll Officer to join their team on a temporary basis with an immediate start.
My client is a growing business within the Bournemouth area.
As the Payroll Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Collating information relating to the payment of staff
- Manually calculating tax deductions
- Arranging payments to Inland Revenue
- Processing starter and leave details
- System development
- Production of P45, P11D
- Calculating and processing SSP, SMP etc
In order to be considered for the role, you must:
- Have previously worked in a similar role and be able to demonstrate this
- Be immediately available
- To work alone and as part of a team
The chance to work in a busy role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'