Redex Recruitment are currently working with a leading business based in Braintree, Essex. Due to a recent restructure within the department they now have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Payroll Officer to join the team with the opportunity to become company Payroll Manager in the near future.
Initially you will report to the business HR/Payroll Manager processing payroll start to finish but with company intentions to divide the HR/Payroll function you will be given the opportunity to progress into a more managerial role.
- Processing starters and leavers
- Auto enrolment and RTI
- Checking and supporting the end to end payroll process
- Accountable for collating and processing sickness information and SSP
- Assist in the running of all year-end/month end processes and reports
- Ensure that the Payroll system is regularly maintained and updated completing any payroll references
- Issuing outstanding salary cheques and distribution to teams
- P45 production and distribution
- Checking for any discrepancies
- Processing any changes to bank details or personal details
- Maintenance of the productivity time and attendance system
Previous knowledge of Sage payroll will be beneficial although not essential. Being confident in processing payroll from start to finish unsupervised is a must!
Any further questions please contact Sonny Wright or apply via the link with an updated CV to review.