This position would be suit someone who has experience of high volume transactional payroll and has worked within a manual payroll environment.
Working as part of a growing Payroll Team, you payroll duties will include:
• Supporting the running of the monthly in-house payrolls.
• Ensuring all payroll documentation is processed onto the payroll system in a timely manner.
• Ensure that all transactions are processed and audited in a timely manner
• Understanding of all Statutory Payments; NI, Tax, SMP, SSP etc
• Handling of payroll queries for employees and direct line managers.
• Support in the completion of requests for information from Government/Statutory bodies as they arise.
• Supporting Pension administration & submissions
Required Skills and experience
• Good knowledge of Payroll Legislation
• Understanding of RTI and Pension requirements
• Ability to work with a high level of confidentiality
• Proactive nature
• Personable and approachable nature
• Ability to adapt to change
• Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
• Speed and Accuracy
• High volume of email and telephone queries daily
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Email skills
• Excellent customer service skills
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact REED Accountancy on 0118 9596677.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business